Sunday, November 12, 2006

You just have no idea how much agony Im receiving from you.
Zzzzz~


Just moved to beta blogger today.
Hate logging in cos I have to type the whole email add out.
35 characters?
Hehh.

Yesterday was Mummy's birthday!
*Cheers*
Gave my present to her the first thing I woke up :D
Went for dinner at night.
Daddy brought us to some deserted place.
It was filled with factories.

Not even a single soul.

Not many cars around too.

Most of the stalls wasnt opened.
Hah! :D

Daddy ordering :)

BIRTHDAY GIRL! =D

My brother & my mummy! (:

Tasty chocolate cake filled with chocolate goodness!
Woots! :D

Daddy & mummy (:

Mummy wishing :D

*Blows out the candles*

& she cuts the cake.

I think Im slacking alot now.
Blah.
School tomorrow.
1 more hectic week to go!

I feel sort of, remorseful somehow. I kept thinking that all unhappy incidents started all because of me. MY FAULT MY FAULT MY FAULT.
If you want an apology.
I'm really sorry alright? You think Im leading a great life right now? You're so wrong.


Audition-ed with HIM* just now!
Hahs! :)
Got to complete the remaining homework.
Goodbye world! :D
I love all of my friends alot (:

15 more days to my big day! :D

No comments: